Teach the kids to recycle and reuse with this fun gift tag project.
If you have left over glitter, you could go paint some animals too!
- Cardboard for backing
- Hole punch
- Cut a rectangle from your cardboard backing.
- Use this a template to cut your magazine into rectangles too - make sure your template covers the pretty part of the magazine your want on your gift tag.
- Glue both sides together.
- Punch a hole at the top.
- Apply some glue to the parts of the tag you want to glitterize.
- Sprinkle the glitter onto the glue and let dry.
- Thread a ribbon through the hole and tie.
TIP: You could also use magazine pages with fun typography or words, of glue a variety of pages to your cardboard backing for a jigsaw effect.
If you're not feeling very crafty or you don't have time to clean up a glitter mess, you could download these cute polka dot gift cards instead.